Why join us?
At Regal Pharmaceuticals Ltd, we believe that Human resource is an integral asset to us because our employees are the most important input to the organization. We thus provide a conducive and friendly working environment that enables our employees harness opportunities to develop and achieve their personal and professional goals. We invite you to share our vision and our commitment to excellence in everything that we do and be part of the Regal family.
Our robust reward and recognition framework is designed to align employees to the long term vision of the organization.
Regal Pharmaceuticals is a responsible, ethical and equal opportunity employer. As a result we have cultivated a highly motivated and productive team that is dedicated to attaining our quality objective.
We thank you for considering us as your potential employer.
We are looking to fill the above stated vacancy in the Engineering Department.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering.
- 5 years’ Experience as an Engineering Manager
Skills and Attributes
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to evaluate work practices, implement systems and suggest alternatives where necessary
- Managerial skills are an added advantage.
If you meet the above criteria, kindly forward your application and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th March 2021:-
- Cover letter indicating your current position and remuneration.
- Detailed CV.
- Copies of certificates and transcripts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We currently do not have other vacancies. You may however fill in the form below for future consideration.